- Handle total functions of documentation processes of Imports and Exports activities including corresponding, communicating and coordinating with customers, carriers, authorities and foreign agents.
- Meet deadlines to keep in line with company KPIs.
- Follow processes, protocols and procedures in submitting reports.
- EDI online reporting
- Maintain the Information Management System up to date at all times.
- Manifest Reporting
- Candidates should be between 25-35 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in working in a Freight Forwarding company with exposure to desktop and web based documentation systems.
- Passed in G.C.E. Advanced Level examination.
- Logistics/Shipping related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Be aware of local practices and regulations set by relevant authorities.
- Be able to work under pressure, long hours and be a team player.
- Be fluent in English (Verbal/Written).
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Thorough knowledge in using ASYCUDA system.
If you are interested, please forward your Resume to email@example.com mentioning the post as the subject.